What You’ll Need:
- Creative Paperclay
- floral wire
- acrylic paint and brushes
- craft glue
- container, floral foam, moss (optional)
- Cut a 2″ length of floral wire for each mushroom. Tip: Add some bends to one end of each wire to keep it from slipping from the mushroom stem.
- Roll out a small bit of clay into a stem and insert the bumpy end of the wire.
- Repeat this step for each mushroom.
- Shape the mushroom caps. Use the end of a paintbrush to hollow the inside.
- Allow the pieces to dry.
- Coat each mushroom stem with a coat of varnish to seal it.
- When the varnish is dry, match up the caps to the stems.
- Add a dollop of craft glue to the inside of each mushroom cap and add the stem.
- Paint the caps.
- Optional: Fit a piece of floral foam inside a container and cover with moss. Add the mushrooms, and enjoy!