Dream Up is a place for creative individuals to learn, share, and inspire one another as we each pursue our own way of tangifying our imagination.
My name is Kerrie Lee. I’m a visual artist and maker of delightful objects that inspire joy and wonder. For as long as I can remember, I’ve been trying to tangify my imagination.
My curiosity oftentimes compels me to explore that which is unfamiliar to me, but I’m actually pretty comfortable stepping outside my so-called “comfort zone.” So while I may not be an expert in some of the ideas I share with you, I do consider myself an expert in saying YES to trying something new.
Dream Up is the culmination of years and years of defining what it is I am trying to do. Simply: Capture an idea. Shape a thing. Share it with you.
Mission: To transform imagination into shareable experiences; to wonder, inspire, and entertain; to nurture curiosity and explore endless possibilities.
Art will always be a part of my vision. Exploration was inevitable. I’ve found my purpose. Welcome to the next phase of my journey!
Dreamer | Dabbler | Noodler
- Nov: Trophy artist and mascot builder for IAA’s 3rd Annual Pho King Cookoff.
- June: Named one of Skillshare’s Rising Stars
- May: Coloring book and logo artist for IAA’s 16th Annual CelebrAsian Festival
- April: Oversized Minion bubble wrap sculpture for ChildServe’s Annual Bubble Ball
- Dec: Curated artist of Snow Miser nutcracker for Ballet Des Moines’ silent auction
- Oct: Second place in Pal Tiya’s national sculpture competition
- May: Coloring book artist for IAA’s 15th Annual CelebrAsian Festival
- Jan: Trophy artist for IAA’s 2nd Annual Pho King Cookoff
Want to know more? Read my list of silly and random stuff about me.